Visit the government's webpage for the latest and most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Ontario. It’s updated every day at 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m

The Kanata-Carleton Community Office

MPP Merrilee Fullerton's Community Office is open to provide assistance when dealing with all provincial agencies, boards, commissions, and ministries. If you need help or are seeking information on provincial matters, please don't hesitate to call the office at (613) 599-3000.


Request a Certificate

MPP Fullerton offers congratulatory certificates for residents in Kanata - Carleton celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, or any other special occasions. To request a certificate click on the link below.

Request a certificate.

Invite Merrilee to an Event

MPP Fullerton attends numerous events throughout our community. If you wish to invite MPP Fullerton to one of your events please click on the link below and provide as much detail as possible.

Invite MPP Fullerton to an event.

Request a Meeting

To request a meeting with MPP Fullerton please click on the link below and complete the form.

Request a meeting with MPP Fullerton.


Ontario News Now where you can find all the latest updates on what we are doing to help the people of Ontario.

Watch the latest ONN video today


Click Here to watch all the action from the Legislature





Ontario's Plan to Reopen Business (First Stage)

First stage of Province's reopening framework set for Tuesday, May 19

Information and Resources Page

Contact coordinates for COVID-19 information and services in our community

Reposted/Updated April 20, 2020

Support Local Businesses to Reopen, Rebound and Grow

The May MPP column in Community Voice  

Support Local Businesses “First and Foremost”

MPP Fullerton: "Make a conscious effort to buy local, shop in Ottawa shops, and do your business within the Ottawa...



My office is here to help residents of Kanata-Carleton. We can help you get answers to your questions and navigate provincial government programs.

Please note this website and my constituency office are here to serve residents of Kanata-Carleton. To find your riding, click here.

To contact me in my role as Minister of Long-term Care, please click here.

Please use the form below to submit your inquiry. Visit "How my office can help" to learn more about how my office can help on your behalf.

When contacting my office for help on a specific file, please include:

  • Your full name
  • Your contact information (full address, phone number, and email address)
  • Which departments, ministries, or agencies you have been working with, the contact person(s), and the last you heard from them
  • Reference numbers related to your inquiry, such as health card number, driver's licence number, application numbers, reference numbers, case numbers, permit numbers, etc. that you have been assigned
  • Copies of any correspondence, such as letters, applications, files, and so on
  • How my office can help you

Please note that due to privacy laws, my office requires a signed authorization form in order to look into items on your behalf.

To ensure we are best able to serve you, please call ahead before visiting our office.