My office is here to help residents of Kanata-Carleton. We can help you get answers to your questions and navigate provincial government programs.
Please note this website and my constituency office are here to serve residents of Kanata-Carleton. To find your riding, click here.
To contact me in my role as Minister of Children, Community and Social Services, please click here.
Please use the form below to submit your inquiry. Visit "How my office can help" to learn more about how my office can help on your behalf.
When contacting my office for help on a specific file, please include:
- Your full name
- Your contact information (full address, phone number, and email address)
- Which departments, ministries, or agencies you have been working with, the contact person(s), and the last you heard from them
- Reference numbers related to your inquiry, such as health card number, driver's licence number, application numbers, reference numbers, case numbers, permit numbers, etc. that you have been assigned
- Copies of any correspondence, such as letters, applications, files, and so on
- How my office can help you
Please note that due to privacy laws, my office requires a signed authorization form in order to look into items on your behalf.
To ensure we are best able to serve you, please call ahead before visiting our office.