Please contact my office if there is anything I can help you with. Please use the form below to submit your inquiry.

When contacting my office for help on a specific file, please include:

  • Your full name
  • Which departments, ministries, or agencies you have been working with, which contact person(s), and the last you heard from them
  • Numbers related to your inquiry, such as health card number, driver's licence number, reference numbers, case numbers, permit numbers, etc. that you have been assigned
  • How my office can help you

Please note that due to privacy laws, my office requires a signed authorization form in order to look into items on your behalf.

Please note this website and my constituency office is here to serve residents of Kanata-Carleton. To contact me in my role as Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities, please click here.

To ensure we are best able to serve you, please call ahead before visiting our office.